* J Crab House will be practicing social distancing.
* Touch free hand sanitizer's at the main entrance.
* Tables will be set 8 feet apart with plastic partitions between tables.
* Guest hand washing station will be disinfected after every use.
* All cutlery, condiments, plates, are disposable. And each table & chair will be disinfected after every use.
* All staff will be wearing gloves and masks. We only ask you wear your mask until you are seated.
Our goal is to help you enjoy a comfortable dine in experience. And we hope to see you soon!
• No call ahead ordering, customers must be present to order.
• 25 min grace period is given for reservations, if you do not arrive within the 25 min grace period, your reservation will be cancelled.
• Please send a TEXT message to (407) 250-3914 iIf you are cancelling your reservation.
• Walk-ins welcome if we happen to have any cancellations, as reservations are required.
We source our fish and shellfish fresh daily, so some of our items fluctutate in price based on the market. Here's an idea of some pricing.
1. Pick Your Seafood
Dungeness Crab Snow Crab Legs King Crab Legs Shrimp Lobster Mussels Clams Live Crawfish (seasonal) Crawfish (frozen)
2. Pick Your Sauce
J Crab Special Sauce (Mild or Extra Heat)
*Combo Platters are available. Combo's and Pricing vary based on market price and availability.
Whole Snapper Boneless Branzino COD Fillets Calamari Jumbo Shrimps Chicken Wings Chicken Nuggets
Fresh Shucked Oysters
Grilled Octopus Grilled Boneless Branzino
Soups and Sides
Clam Chowder Lobster Bisque Gumbo Fries Corn Potatoes Sausage Garlic Butter Rice Plain Rice Garlic Bread
Bottom Less Soft Drinks Cola, Lemon mist, Diet Cola, Raspberry Tea, Pink Lemonade, Ginger ale
BEERS AND WINE
CORONA BUD LIGHT YUENGLING HEINEKEN PINOT GRIGIO RIESLING WHITE ZINFANDEL MERLOT LAMBRUSCO MOSCATO CHARDONNAY